Adelante Arts Camp: Volunteer and Supply Needs
July 14 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Spring is here and summertime is fast approaching us! That also means that it is almost time for the annual Adelante Arts Camp! This year at least 100 students from our community are expected to attend this opportunity for exploring the arts and learning how to express themselves! Classes like crochet and jewelry have been added the the curriculum and breakfast and lunch will be provided. Your help is needed to make this year’s Adelante Arts Camp a wonderful experience for the students!
Volunteer teachers, supplies, and food are all needed!
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out this form HERE.
If you have arts supplies that you would like to give away, or are interested in helping provide food for the camp, please contact Carla Flores at: 913-281-6274 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific items needed:
- Cold breakfast items: bananas, apples, pop tarts, cereal, milk, granola bars, muffins, yogurt.
- Easy lunch items: pizza, sandwich items: bread, ham, cheese, chips, fruit, juice.
- Miscellaneous art supplies
- Wax, burners, wicks, containers
- 5-gallon buckets and drumming sticks
- Crotchet hooks and yarn
For more information, please reach out to Carla!