Technical Director-Brookside Campus
The Technical Director is responsible for overseeing, maintaining, and operating campus technical arts systems, supporting the ongoing mission of Christ Community.
LOCATION: Brookside Campus
REPORTS TO: Campus Worship Pastor and Director of Infrastructure
- Minimum of 2 years experience in technical arts, and/or worship arts
- Able to lift a minimum of 25lbs.
- Relate and work well with church staff and lay leadership
- Able to communicate technical details to non-technical people
- Able to train volunteers on booth operations
- Proficiency with audio editing software (Logic, Audition or Audacity preferred)
- Familiarity with ProPresenter, Yamaha digital sound boards, and Luminair software is preferred
- Familiarity with video and podcasting production is desired
- Serve Sunday morning as technical director at one of Christ Community’s campuses.
- Manage technical arts coordination and requirements for Sunday services and other special events
- Provide technical arts assistance for events and ministries, both internal and external
- Assess and properly staff campus events with audio, visual, and lighting needs
- Work schedule includes weekends and evenings
- Attend Worship Team rehearsals as needed
- Assist in technical arts designs at campus (including but not limited to stages and booths)
- Assist in recruiting and coordinating volunteers to be involved in technical arts teams
- Provide training on booth operations for technical arts volunteer teams
- Maintain an operational understanding of audio/visual/lighting equipment
- Participate in documenting technical arts processes and procedures
- Assist Worship Pastor and Director of Infrastructure as needed
Embrace a commitment to Christ Community, including doctrine and philosophy, and promote the mission of Christ Community Church.
Embrace Christ Community staff’s cultural habits:
- We expect God.
- We stay yoked.
- We take the mission seriously, not ourselves.
- We remember names.
- We are better together