The Videographer has the primary responsibility of working with the communications team to support and develop the growing need for video production and editing for all campuses, supporting the ongoing mission of Christ Community Church.
REPORTS TO: Director of Communications
STATUS: Full Time
- Undergraduate degree in related field; or five or more years progressively responsible videography experience
- Good communicator; written and verbal, and visual
- Flexible yet assertive
- Attentive to detail and follow-through, organized
- Proficient in computer applications (Editing software; post-production software)
- Execute special assignments under general supervision
- Participate in team and planning meetings
- Create, execute, and direct the production of video presentations, including but not limited to:
- Video shooting
- Audio / Sound
- Serve as liaison between multisite communications team and campuses
- Mobilize and direct a team of volunteer or contract videographers
- Types of work could include, but is not limited to:
- testimony and story videos
- online church services
- video creation and repurposing for social media
- curriculum support videos
- event highlight and recap videos
- promotion videos
- Embrace a commitment to Christ Community, including doctrine and philosophy, and promote the mission of Christ Community Church.
- Embrace Christ Community staff’s cultural habits:
- We expect God.
- We stay yoked.
- We take the mission seriously, not ourselves.
- We remember names.
- We are better together